Accord

Hello.
Im exporting example projects "raptor-pro" and "mix-and-match-pro" in .json format (as far as .skel generating crashes) and trying to import it into UE. "Raptor" shown properly but "mix-and-match" is not visible at all. Are there any limitations for exporting advanced features to UE? Can you please list which ones I have to avoid in production pipeline?

Im adding "mix-and-match" exported files if they needed.

Can you please give abit more support to Spine-UE pipeline as you doing with Unity, as far as there's interest rising in using this two applications together?

Thank you.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Accord

Erika

Hello, Mix-and-match features skins, so if no skin is selected and active, nothing will show! (you can also test this out in the editor!)
(disclaimer: I'm an artist and do not use UE, but I'm rather sure that's the problem, as I also got nothing to show initially in Godot when I tried to set up a skeleton of mine.)
Erika

Erikari

Mario

Erika is exactly right. By default, the mix-and-match project has no skin set, so nothing will show in the editor. That's the same across spine-unity, spine-godot, and spine-ue. You can set the name of the skin to preview in the editor as documented here: spine-ue4 Runtime Documentation: Viewport preview, e.g. "full-skins/boy".
Mario

Mario

Accord

Thank you guys! Will dig into it.
Accord

Zurück zu Bugs