Misaki hat geschrieben:I never tried to upload a video yesterday, just a skeleton file as usual, but perhaps the problem I encountered yesterday might be a server-side problem.
It was something I forgot remove when I updated the folder on itch.io.
It sure does.Misaki hat geschrieben:Anyway, it certainly seems to be able to move smoother!
Downloaded.Misaki hat geschrieben:I have also made some minor modifications and uploaded the latest model here:
In the next update, the *.svp file will include saving information about the size of the canvas, the background color of the canvas, position and zoom of the viewport. I want to include the ability to use a video for face tracking since OatmealMu on Discord asked about the feature.
* Allow spaces in Spine animation names to be substituted with hyphens ( - ) or underscores ( _ ).
* Reduce draw face mesh execution time from 5-7 milliseconds to 0-1 milliseconds. Increase frame rate for Spine model while face mesh is shown.
* Expand .svp JSON file to include exporting/importing viewport position, viewport zoom, Spine model canvas height and width, Spine model canvas background color.
* Add title heading for loading state.
* Fix permanently disappearing input field after switching between certain model properties .
* Add viewport zoom property to be editable under 'Single Value Properties'.