设置1.png
设置2.png

下面是导出的图集
outPut_atlas.png

最后是RunTime下RePack以后的图集
Repacked_atlas.png

下面是动态加载的散图
slot.png
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
niezhijing

Harald

不便之处,敬请见谅!

我们最近修复了一个错误,当Atlas图像旋转270度时,重新包装皮肤会出现问题。 您可以像往常一样在此处下载最新的spine-unity unitypackage,这应该可以解决您的问题:
Spine Unity Download: Download
-----
We are sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting!

We have very recently fixed a bug where repacking skins had issues when atlas images were rotated 270 degrees. You can download the latest spine-unity unitypackage here as usual, which should fix your problem:
Harald

Harri

niezhijing

Harald hat geschrieben:不便之处,敬请见谅!

我们最近修复了一个错误,当Atlas图像旋转270度时,重新包装皮肤会出现问题。 您可以像往常一样在此处下载最新的spine-unity unitypackage,这应该可以解决您的问题:
http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-unity-download#Download
-----
We are sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting!

We have very recently fixed a bug where repacking skins had issues when atlas images were rotated 270 degrees. You can download the latest spine-unity unitypackage here as usual, which should fix your problem:
http://esotericsoftware.com/spine-unity-download#Download
Sorry, upgrading to the latest version did not solve my problem. My problem is that if an Attchment uses the Mesh function and the texture is packaged into the atlas, if the corresponding texture is rotated in the atlas, then I will replace it dynamically After this Attchment, the angle of the texture is wrong. Just like the result of my screenshot above, if the Attchment of the Mesh function is not applied, or there is no rotated texture in the exported atlas, there will be no problem. Is there any way to Help me to fix it?
niezhijing

Harald

We are sorry to hear that it did not resolve your problem. Could you please send us a minimal Unity project that still shows the problem, as a zip package to contact@esotericsoftware.com. Then we can have a look at what's going wrong.
Harald

Harri

niezhijing

Harald hat geschrieben:We are sorry to hear that it did not resolve your problem. Could you please send us a minimal Unity project that still shows the problem, as a zip package to contact@esotericsoftware.com. Then we can have a look at what's going wrong.
I have sent an email witha zip package to contact@esotericsoftware.com
niezhijing

Harald

Thank you for sending the reproduction project, we received everything.
We will get back to you here on the forum as soon as we've figured out what's going wrong.

---

We have just fixed this issue on the 3.8 branch, a new 3.8 unitypackage is available for download here as usual:
An updated 4.0-beta package will follow in the next few days.

Thanks for reporting!
Harald

Harri

Zurück zu 中国Spine用户