pekhaqun

Hi there,

First off, I just want to say how awesome this program looks. I’ve been interested in Spine and programs like it for a long time now, and they either cost a huge amount of money, or lack the features I’m after (mesh deformation, IK, etc.)

My only uncertainty is the Unity runtime. Does the Unity Runtime import your sprites along with the skeletal structure of your mesh? Or does it just export our image sequences/sprite sheets. One of the biggest advantages 2D skeletal animation has over traditional sprite methods is animation blending, and I want to ensure that is preserved before I jump into this!

Thanks!
pekhaqun

Misaki

Hi, welcome to the Spine forum!

Spine can export skeleton data as JSON or binary. This data can then be loaded by our Spine Runtimes (including the spine-unity runtime) and displayed in your applications just as it is in Spine. For more information about exporting, please see the user guide:
Export - Spine User Guide: Data

You can see how to import exported skeleton data into Unity in the video "Exploring spine-unity", which was recently published:
Blog: Exploring spine-unity
Misaki

Misaki

pekhaqun

pekhaqun hat geschrieben:Hi there,

First off, I just want to say how awesome this program looks. I’ve been interested in Spine and programs like it for a long time now, and they either cost a huge amount of money, or lack the features I’m after (mesh deformation, IK, etc.)

My only uncertainty is the Unity runtime. Does the Unity Runtime import your sprites along with the skeletal structure of your mesh? Or does it just export our image sequences/sprite sheets. One of the biggest advantages 2D skeletal animation has over traditional sprite methods is animation blending, and I want to ensure that is preserved before I jump into this!

Thanks!
I got this,...
pekhaqun

Zurück zu Unity