- Prepare artwork for rigging (psd files), breaking things up as needed, and filling in parts necessary for joints
- Rigging creatures and characters from scratch
- Working with existing rigs
- Design and create animations from simple rigs
- Being creative within the limitations of the rig, coming up with suitable animations using movements the rig/pose can effectively accommodate
- You will be animating mostly with the body, not the face, as the game camera is usually very wide, and we tend to not invest that much into facial rigging.
- An animation portfolio demonstrating expressive and believable animations
- High level working knowledge of Spine, both rigging and animating
- We are fully remote so must enjoy working independently
- Must enjoy animating natural human life: Conversing, idling, sitting, sipping, lounging, etc
- We do not use Spine’s FFD/mesh animation (pseudo 3d), just bones.
- Contract position. We believe we have at least 3 months of work, with potential for more, though likely not all at once.
- $17-$23 USD/hour
- non-US applicants welcome (as long as you are proficient in english)
- Fully remote
- Flexible work schedule (no specific hours or days)
- There will be a paid art test (paid at the same rate)
If you're interested, feel free to PM me with here with your portfolio and/or questions. Thank you!